Monday, May 4, 2009

Update for yntcfc

For those of you who read this blog (all two of you) I have been swamped (failing) at school and have been unable to continue writing on this blog. However, after this week I will be free (jobless) to post weekly at least and will continue my riveting (insipid) articles about the fabulous (geeky and uncool) world of comics. I have just procured a second writer for this blog and he will help keep this blog alive (barely) and kicking. He's a great writer and he is very well versed and hip (unhip to say hip) to comics. He's a very perceptive and witty guy and I am proud to have him join my team (if you played tennis, we'd be enough to make a team). Nick Pawlowsky writes blogs anyways and i've, and i'm sure a lot of other people found them engrossing and funny. Anyways, my Wolverine article is coming along and it should be up shortly. After that, we will be expanding this blog as much as possible and fleshing out awesome (if you could call it that) posts and hopefully it will grow and we might move on to other sites. So if you read this, thanks and we'll be moving forward very soon. Maybe more people will start joining the collection (two) of people who read this. 

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment